• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

Honestly Biden's a horrible candidate at this point. That its even a question is only that Trump is horrible as well.
Biden's managed to piss off the pro Israel and pro Palestinian democrats and then theres his weak on Russia act. Combine that with people being tired of being told the economy is doing great when they dont believe it or see it personally and it would not surprise me if Trump won
Isn’t one of the hallmarks of being centrist when you manage to make both extremes angry at you? :ROFLMAO:

From what the news is saying, the weapon being withheld are the ones designed to help prevent collateral damage. Precision ammunitions.Stuff like JDAMs.

There is no altruistic reason. It's blatant attempt to court the Muslim vote.

Democratic megadonor and Israeli American Haim Saban said, "Let's not forget that there are more Jewish voters, who care about Israel, than Muslim voters that care about Hamas."

From what the news is saying, the weapon being withheld are the ones designed to help prevent collateral damage. Precision ammunitions.Stuff like JDAMs.

Democratic megadonor and Israeli American Haim Saban said, "Let's not forget that there are more Jewish voters, who care about Israel, than Muslim voters that care about Hamas."

Buddy...

Remember when the screechers were opposed to a land invasion, pretexting it would cause more collateral damage than literal bombings from the sky?

It's never been about the practical reality.

that reasoning seems strange to me. Less precision munitions means more collateral damage. Not a benefit to Palestinians, but maybe the mob doesnt care or know?

J6 2025 is eight months away. "A long time in politics".

Hopefully, there will be no violence.

Which team one would vote for, if eligible, is not the the subject of this post.

And has nothing to do with "fair vs unfair".

Or, which team is better, or worse, than the other.

Simply, which team is most likely to win.

Sort of like a sports betting pool.

Based only on team statistics, I bet on Red.

Although Team Red has lost the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections, my money is on minority rule.

JUNE 9, 2021

The Senate is split 50-50. But, Democrats represent 41.5 million more people.

By 2040, if population trends continue, 70% of Americans will be represented by just 30 senators, and 30% of Americans by 70 senators.

Do the above stats have implications for the Supreme Court?

Specifically, were most Supreme Court justices appointed by presidents who lost the popular vote?

And, were they confirmed by senators who represented a minority of Americans?

May 6, 2022

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets! ( Metaphorically speaking, of course. )

Specifically, were most Supreme Court justices appointed by presidents who lost the popular vote?
Constant popular vote whinging is pointless. The political structure agreed to was the compromise necessary to get the parties to agree to form the US in the first place. Everyone understood the population imbalances among the colonies. They probably spent more time deliberating and debating, and subsequently modifying, the structure than pretty much any other newly formed or revolution-altered nation since, and the result has objectively been more durable than most. Without the structure, no US, and no future whinging about the structure.

Actually the list is mostly Mk 84 2000lb ‘dumb’ bombs, and some Mk 92 500lb, but not JDAM kits.

In this instance the logic is kind of clear.

The WH’s main issue is that POTUS appears to have gone off script, and while if that had been done with a clear plan and explanation of what arms had been delayed, it probably wouldn’t have gone over like a lead ballon.

There were a few one line notes about the shipment contents — but not detailed explanations of why those arms aren’t the best to be used against an area with a high mix of civilians.

340 pages. Mostly discussing whether the election was stolen or not. It won't likely be resolved, any more than it already is/ isn't. Both sides are pretty well entrenched. I'm not sure anyone is bored enough to reopen that can of worms. However, I'm not adverse to admitting I've been wrong before.

Trump draws almost 100,000 people, in deep blue New Jersey, rally.

From ABC

However there was a lot of footage of folks leaving way before the halfway point.

There have also been interviews with some who went simply for entertainment value expecting DJT to do something insane.

I wouldn’t guarantee that he had a 100k draw of voters.

However there was a lot of footage of folks leaving way before the halfway point.

There have also been interviews with some who went simply for entertainment value expecting DJT to do something insane.

I wouldn’t guarantee that he had a 100k draw of voters.
There could be any number of reasons for people leaving. Some people can't stand crowds.

We know the press parses their footage, to ensure the message they want is over represented. I don't see a lot of people taking the time, transportation hassles and crowds to see if Trump screws up. I doubt there were many Trump haters there.

The approx 100,000 number appears fairly consistent across various outlets. Of course they won't all vote for Trump.

I will admit, there were likely a number of serious, disallusioned dem voters that are perhaps thinking of voting red and wanted to hear him themselves, sans the filter of the press and democrat party.

I think a lot is Biden's performance problems. His base is melting like an ice cream cone on a summer day. How do they get that back?

Maybe, the dems are going to do a bait and switch at the convention? Killary has been quite vocal and visible lately. Her narratives sound like election speeches. Michelle Obama on the other hand is almost a ghost. Perhaps they don't want any pre-convention slagging or chances she might say something wrong that'll follow her. Whoever it is, it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Biden has been losing his soft media coverage. They are getting tough with him. Knives are coming out, even amongst high level backers. Not that she has a chance in hell, but I'll bet Harris has already got a short list of who she'll pick as VP.

But, the convention is a long way off. I'm just not very sure Biden will make it until August. Maybe he'll hang in long enough to pardon Hunter, then the two will try disappear from public.

What you count and how you count is always the challenge. Municipal authorities stated that the beach capacity is approximately 20,000; but cite attendance as 80,000 when counting boardwalk and other areas where people may have been present.

What the hell?
I have no bloody clue. Not sure which would be worse- if that was scripted or if it was unscripted. I know it’s just a snippet of a larger speech, but ‘what the hell?’ indeed…

PROOF THAT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB SHEEPLE!

Pretty awesome work if you can get it.

Controlled explosions set off on collapsed Baltimore bridge during cleanup

default.jpg

Controlled explosions set off on collapsed Baltimore bridge during cleanup​

1 hour ago
Duration0:30

Controlled explosions set off on collapsed Baltimore bridge during cleanup​

• 1 hour ago
  • News
  • Duration 0:30
Crews set off a network of linked explosives to break down the largest remaining span of the collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore — and with a boom, the steel section came down.

Back