• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your opinion on the CAF

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Hey troops,
it's been a long time since I've been here. All I can say is wow. This website has changed a lot. So, here's my question to you.

What would you like to see included in the CAF? What's your Wishlist?

Like example brand new aircraft carriers? Or a Canadian Marine Corps? What about an Airborne Divisions? The Wasp-class is a class of landing helicopter dock (LHD) amphibious assault ships? What about a Hospital ships? What about CF recruiting buses? Or how about a Canadian wide Air Defense Lasers system? Like reactive the old bases across Canada. And for my last idea, Nuclear Submarines 22 Qty. USS Virginia class. No nuclear weapons. Just regular Tomahawk missiles?

What do you think?

I've been mailing Justin Trudeau and Bill Blair about the NATO and NORAD increasing the budget.

Cheers,
ME

I support the flying sharks but we need to decide how many squadrons we will need and where they will be based.
Do you think we could get the reserves to field done flying shark squadrons? Maybe minus the laser bit, that’s likely too complicated for them to maintain.

Well we will need 1 CAD to be involved since they are flying sharks. We would have to figure out the doctrine for them, I mean are they engaging aerial targets, or doing CAS or interdiction?
Maybe they are actually the new General Support regiment in place of rockets or loitering munitions.
Who gives the sharks the authorization to engage with the lasers?

I think we should deploy the sharks from the new submarines. They will be undetectable until too late for the enemy.

Well we will need 1 CAD to be involved since they are flying sharks. We would have to figure out the doctrine for them, I mean are they engaging aerial targets, or doing CAS or interdiction?
Maybe they are actually the new General Support regiment in place of rockets or loitering munitions.
Who gives the sharks the authorization to engage with the lasers?

I think we should deploy the sharks from the new submarines. They will be undetectable until too late for the enemy.
That is a good point: technical and operational airworthiness must not be overlooked. Nor flight safety or laser safety!

Oh My Sweet Baby Jesus - Sharks with frickin laser beams?

Mutated sea bass please!!!!
sea bass fish GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

If these sea creatures are not domesticly produced, we will have to re-engineer and Canadianize them before bringing them into service.

The lasers are easy, we already have those in the inventory.

Holy If these sea creatures are not domesticly produced, we will have to re-engineer and Canadianize them before bringing them into service.

The lasers are easy, we already have those in the inventory.
How about a few Holy Hand Grenades?

The enemy won’t be expecting that will they?

spanish time GIF

Back