• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Beer Brand of Choice

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
here is a pic of one of my favs, at the best time of day on canada day...

IMGP0811.jpg

FourNinerZero said:
here is a pic of one of my favs, at the best time of day on canada day...

IMGP0811.jpg
Well done FourNinerZero  :salute:

HL

I got a Corona Hat last night...Mud brought it home for me  :)

My favorite is Relish...but not the relish of da beach combers.....f'ckn Cat

Guinness.....hot or cold, mixed with milk and nutmeg for breakfast... mmmmm.  Nothing cures a hang over better than Guinness.

Nastro Azzurro . Italian lager beer...I know....but it was surprisingly good, and it is over 150 years old.

Dab Dortmunder.

Fav light beer.....carlsburg light.

domestic....sleeman's, and Mill street brewery (distillery district Toronto) try the coffee porter.

hard liquer....scotch  n' soda.

Spring_bok said:
I thought you only drank Lucky.  BTW Yer crushin my smokes.

Ugh - people still believe the ads "He got lucky ...with Lucky lager beer"??!!  God only knows what/who he got lucky with...

Personally, I like Sleeman's Honey Brown.

MM

Found Toohey's New quite pleasant over the past few weeks in Sydney. Our QLD XXXX Gold is not too common south of the border in NSW.

Cheers,

Wes

Guinness rules! Here in the Great Pacific Northwest, which I know is southwest for a lot of you, and east for you, Wes, well nevermind....  :-\but we have some great brews here.  Rogue Ale in Noewport, Oregon is definitely (in my opinion) at the top of the list for our local brews. Here's the link:

http://www.rogue.com/

McMenimen's is another local brewing company that serves some great Oregon beer and they also own a theater where you can drink beer, eat some outstanding chow and watch movies on the big screen. They also own the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, where Great Big Sea  :cdn: usually plays when they come to our neck of the woods. Here's their website:

http://www.mcmenamins.com/

Chimay Blue Cap (made by Monks!) is quite good. Kasteel (Blonde or Bruin) also from Belgium is very strong (11/12%) but doesn't taste too strong (not syrupy or thick). Tough to find but try it if you do. Duvel (a Belgian Strong Ale) is really, really good on a hot day and chock full o' flavour.

Basically, I am a HUGE fan of Belgian beer. They are, IMHO, the best brewers in the world, hands down, no contest. I didn't realize how good beer was until I went there and visited a small town pub and asked for a pint. Heaven!

Carlton Cold and Victoria Bitter for me!

I just can't seem to find either in Canada  :threat:

I'm into Moosehead or Budweiser I'm not a fussy beer drinker as long as its cold I'll drink it : :cheers:

Gramps said:
Steam Whistle

http://www.steamwhistle.ca/

I think you are making that one up.  If not...send me one  ;D

PS - You defect to Upper Canada yet?

Back