• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"You have received a gift from Telus"

JesseWZ

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Story time!

Earlier today I arrived home to find a box crammed into my mailbox. what could this be, I thought to myself, as I had not ordered any internet brides in at least a month.

Investigating further, I find this mystery box comes from my cell phone and land-line service provider Telus. Fearing the worst, a one pound box full of Telus Bill, I very carefully opened the outer cardboard packaging. Imagine my surprise/delight/surprise/sadness/disgust/confusion (in that order) when the cardboard box contained another cardboard box... full of chocolate.

Points to Telus for trying, but putting a box full of chocolate in my mailbox... which is made of steel, located in the sun for 75% of the time it (the sun) is out, on a day where it is 25 degrees out, does not a loyal customer in me make.

Anyone else receive this lovely "gift?"

Yeah, but we had a choice of some sort of discount, chocolate or a free night at the movies. Maybe if you didn't pick one they default to the chocolate? Kind of a random thing for a phone provider to think to give to people anyway.. :dunno: Hopefully it melted in your mouth and not in your hands...or your mailbox!!

Back