• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB Swedish Splinter cam jacket / pants

Farmboy

Inactive
Reaction score
The title says it all, I'm trying to find a Swedish splinter cam uniform.

Let me know.

You may have better luck if you request a "Swedish M90 camouflage uniform", which is the correct and most commonly understood designation for that particular uniform.  "Splinter" can mean many different things to people, given the wide variety of camouflage patterns informally referred to in that manner.

I'm not at home, so I can't send you any direct links.  If you go to my web-site however, you will find a links page which should steer you in the right direction.  The M90 uniforms have historically been very difficult for collectors to acquire, and typically run in excess of $250 USD in excellent to mint condition.  Until recently the M90 uniforms were manufactured for the Swedish government by an Indonesian contractor.  That changed about a year ago, and the genuine-issue (and MOD-tagged) Swedish M90 uniforms are now produced by the mainland Chinese garment industry.  Along with the British DPM uniform and those of several other European nations.  Cheaper labour = lower cost-per-unit prices. 

Here is my web-site links page:  http://www.geocities.com/Canuck_Infantry/Links.html

If you can't find a source through one of the established international dealers, I suggest a weekly search on eBay under "Collectibles" / "Militaria" / "Current", using the search-words "Sweden", "Swedish", "M90", "Cammo", "Camouflage", etc.  A friend of mine named Keith Leung is a camo collector in Hong Kong with good contacts throughout the Chinese garment industry.  He has been occasionally selling brand-new production M90 uniforms on eBay over the past 6 months, with pretty reasonable prices (in comparison to the former going rate).  Expect to pay $120 USD for the jacket and another $120 USD for the trousers (plus shipping) through Keith. 

Good luck with your search.  The Swede M90 is one of the toughest camo patterns to locate - right up there with the genuine Finish, Danish and other Northern European patterns. 

Cheers,

Mark C

Mark

Thanks for the link.  I have located some.

I might look into carrying it, cause no one else here does.  ;D

Back