• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Politicians Learn to Stop Dividing? I Doubt it...

JT lives in a world where the peasants serve and have no value other than service. He feels (or acts at least) that he’s above everyone else. In less modern a time, would probably have been taken off to the guillotine by now.
or eaten, as there is historical precedent

End of the day politicians govern either by consent or force of arms, just as police can only police with consent or fear. Canada does not have the force to govern, so it must be by consent and to keep that people must feel heard, have a stake in it and not be excluded. Lot's of modern examples of policing losing the ability to police in local areas due to pushback or violence.

or eaten, as there is historical precedent

End of the day politicians govern either by consent or force of arms, just as police can only police with consent or fear. Canada does not have the force to govern, so it must be by consent and to keep that people must feel heard, have a stake in it and not be excluded. Lot's of modern examples of policing losing the ability to police in local areas due to pushback or violence.
I would not eat that turd for all the money in the world.
I think he’s safe there, most don’t relish the taste of him from afar let alone on a table.

Back