• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who da **** voted him in????

Status
Not open for further replies.

army

Inactive
Reaction score
Who da **** voted him in????

Posted by An everyday kinda guy on April 27, 1999 at 05:37:39:

Just finished reading the globe‘s online verison of Mr. Price‘s comments about the activities of our boys overseas.
I was just wondering, what kind of maggots are feeding off his brain. It‘s one thing to be the opposition party, it‘s quite another to be a one who poses questions without even critically analysing them first.
Surely, and I pray to God that this is true, these comments are just jokes from his behalf, because otherwise, I pray to God that there‘d be a "blanket party" arranged for him. Compromising the country‘s anti-terrorists‘ position not only endanger the soldiers in the field, but to all citizens of Canada as well.
The moron defends this by saying that the Canadian public wanted to know this information. Yup.. i‘m pretty sure that the majority of our population even knew that JTF2 existed, and that they coincidentally wanted to know their whereabouts so we can ask the boys to come for a cup of tea and some biscuits. I think most will agree that when it comes to these missions that must be carried out in extreme secrecy that we are all on a need-to-know basis, and most of us just don‘t need, nor want to know.

Re: Who da **** voted him in????

Posted by Jules Deschenes from Canada on April 28, 1999 at 22:24:37:

In Reply to: Who da **** voted him in???? posted by An everyday kinda guy on April 27, 1999 at 05:37:39:

Ever stop to think that Price may be on a fishing expedition. He is never going to find out what he wants anyway. The man is too bloody irresponsible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back