• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When Hubbies Away....

Once upon a time....

I got thrown in the Drunk Tank outside the Palace.

I said to the cop, "You can't arrest me, I am in the Navy"

15 minutes later..I was passing over my shoelaces and belt.

Last chance for romance, is Pizza Corner not the "New Palace"

I am also a survivor of the Copperfields and Embassy days. Party all night and do PT the next morning.

I couldn't imagine doing that now, hungovers are now measured in days not hours

Crow

Ahhh...the tank...the memories just keep coming. I got tossed in the tank during Mardi Gras 92.  I still have my souvenir polaroid too, the one they staple to the bag with your laces and wallet.  And it was a long cold walk across the commons the next morning.  I must have looked a state because looked up at one point to see this mother with her two kids crossed the street to get away from me.  Then again, I was hurling pretty good at the time so I can't really blame her.  ;D

The tank rocks...the stainless shitter, the comfortable benches.Good company! And they kicked you out at 0630, so they wont have to feed you McDonald's breakfast.

Paying with your Visa the 31 Dollar fine to stay there.

Walking home to your apartment with no food in the fridge (only sauces). No car. Renting a VCR from Granada.

Couple of donair wrappers from Tony's on the table with each crease full of the white sauce.

Broke from the lofty 378 dollars you made every two weeks, that you donated to the New Palace.

Standing 1 in 5 roundsman duty. Watching 90210 Monday nights!!

Those were the days!

meg said:
The stickers are not actually on my bed...they're on a chair, and the result of some poor decisions I made when I was 10.  Not as interesting a yarn as I'm sure you would be able to spin, but there it is.

You expect us to believe that?

"Uh yeah, I'm a military female and need to remove some stickers from a.....chair, yeah a chair! - can you fine, young, strong, virile, single young men show me tell me how? I'd be sooo grateful..."

The stickers are so that any poor SOB who comes home and finds one (or more)  knows to kick his "lesser half" to the curb and move back into the shacks ASAP.

10 years old is pretty young for the advanced "chair work", but you can make your own decisions.  :)

I'm filled with such confidence about military wives...  :-\

I recall what one Sgt. told us once: "Marriages in the military are like new cars - they break down after about 5 years so you trade them in for a new model."

Needless to say, the women in the platoon weren't too impressed but the guys got a good laugh out of it.

well all those stories are making me a little scared, my girlfriend is moving with me to Victoria once I get my transfer....

I'll be looking for stickers, but I have faith in her

Back