• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What the Fuck? Alberta Bar censures lawyer for swearing in front of client

I watched the prosecutor at the trial I was juror for and he literally almost dropped an F-Bomb in the court room when a witness changed their testimony mid-examination - he bit his tongue and asked for a recess, or at least to have us kicked out for a discussion behind our backs...

It wasn't the first time. Lawyers - Law Society of Alberta

And the result of this latest. Lawyers - Law Society of Alberta

Jeez.

I feel sorry for the panel that had to sit a year and a half through this shitty case.

😖

I feel sorry for the panel that had to sit a year and a half through this shitty case.

Lawyers doing stupid "shit".

The Ohio Supreme Court suspended Blakeslee on Tuesday for some decidedly unprofessional behavior: pooping in a Pringles can and flinging it into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center in Cambridge, Ohio, in November 2021.

The court suspended Blakeslee for one year, with six months stayed, for the gross act, and said his conduct “adversely reflects on his fitness to practice law.”
The court noted there was “clear and convincing evidence” that Blakeslee targeted the Haven of Hope center, which employed people whom he admitted he’d known for years, and whom he was probably going to see in court just minutes after tossing the Pringles can into the center’s parking lot.

Surveillance video shows Blakeslee driving by the parking lot, slowing down, turning around and passing it a second time. He then tosses the poopy can out of his car and drives off to the courthouse.
A witness saw Blakeslee throw the can and discovered its contents. She filed a report with Cambridge police.

Back