• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what happens if i show up to training in a HUMVEE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redzaku

Inactive
Reaction score
hi all im new to this so sorry if i choose to put this in the wrong section
i probably going to join the reserves when i turn 18 (dont ask me why not at age 16)
i am planning a road trip to buy a HUMVEE because of the weather in EDMONTON is getting weirder to me...
when i drive the HUMVEE back to home and then show up with it at training, will i get criticized for having it?

i get the rest but after the basic what is the numbers for?
and when i join the reserves how much easy is to get a civilian driver's licence if i train as a armored driver?
and just to make sure, reserve forces is handling affair inside of Canada right?
thanks

Gunso grunt said:
and when i join the reserves how much easy is to get a civilian driver's licence if i train as a armored driver?

Those are 2 things that have nothing to do with eachother. Yoy have to get your PDL the same way everyone else does.

and just to make sure, reserve forces is handling affair inside of Canada right?
thanks

What ?

The numbers after Basic indicate the incentive level for the pay.

Some provinces don't make you go through the waiting period from Beginner's to testing if you already have 404s but that's something you'd have to check with the MOT.  Not to mention, you wouldn't be getting 404s right away.

So you're saying you don't have a licence to drive your Humvee;)

And yes, as a Reservist you have to volunteer to deploy outside of Canada.  As it stands right now anyway.......

what Humvee? i was just asking that what would happen if i show up in one thats all...
and the first girl im asking is it easier to get a civilian license as a reservist cause i asked a full time guy and he says that once the military says that you're deem fit to drive, and i dont really know what happened with the civilian version

I dont mean to derail this thread but the three posts Gunso Grunt has have to be the best I've come across in a while.

Milpoints for you!

I deciphered a lot of it, up until around that "first girl i'm asking" part... really lost on how a question is a girl or what... like...

He thinks CDN Aviator is a girl, I assume, since he is answering CDN Aviator's question.

MARS said:
He thinks CDN Aviator is a girl, I assume, since he is answering CDN Aviator's question.

That's understandable    It must be all that pent up emotion she/he displays..... ;D

Just had to merge these two topics by the OP as it is a good example of what not to do on the internet when one has been indulging in copious quantities of mind altering ___________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back