• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What ever happened to the ruxted group?

GK .Dundas

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
inquiring minds and all that ? I think i may have even asked this before  I just don't recall getting any answer?

I was thinking that not too long ago as well.. They just sort of stopped posting.

I always enjoyed their stuff. and like I said I may have already asked and been answered  *sigh* They say the memory is the second thing to go..........I've forgotten what's first ?? ???

The main focus of the Ruxted Group was a response to, what we considered at the time, the horrible and unscrupulous media coverage that the Canadian military was getting.  The media, however, seemed to read the tea leaves that the general public was behind our men and women and started to pay more attention to proper reporting of "stories" on a general basis.

All the main contributors are still on the forum and I'm sure they could don their superhero pyjamas's once again should the need arise.

I have to join the chorus of Ruxted fans.  I too wondered what had become of the reasoned voice in the wilderness.  The need may not be there but I do miss the content and context of their fare.

Back