• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What ever happen to ...

CT57

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Remi and I am new to this site. I was P Res from 1973 to 1980, during this time I had the opportunity to work with Reg force on Class B. The people I had the chance to work with were excellent, some stood above that and I would like to know what happen to them. People like MWO Claude Heaucoeur (5RALC), MWO Thomas Jacobs (1RCHA, Lahr), CWO Pat Patrick (RCAS, Gagetown).

I understand this is old world history for many on this site, but any information on what they became in the Artillery would be appreciated.

Thank you

Remi

I realised that when I posted the above. There was really no introduction. Here it goes: my name is Remi I was in the 2nd Regiment RCA in Montreal. I had the opportunity to do all trade qualification through courses instructed by Reg F. The people I asked about in the above post had an impact on me.

They all were successful in their careers, for example Claude Heaucoeur became BSM V Bty and then the RSM of 5 RALC, Thomas Jacobs became the RSM of 1 RCHA and Pat Patrick was the SMIG at the Arty department of the CAS/CTC, some time later becoming the Base SM for Gagetown.

How I met these three is simple, the first was RSS at my Regt, Theo second was my TSM during my flyover to 1RCHA in Lahr, finally Mr Patrick I met when I was with W Bty and the following summer with the augmentation bty at Gagetown.

What I am trying to find out is whether they CFR, retired, etc.

Any way I hope this help clarify what I am after. Thank you any help you can give

Remi Gauthier

Hi, my name is Remi and I am new to this site. I was P Res from 1973 to 1980, during this time I had the opportunity to work with Reg force on Class B. The people I had the chance to work with were excellent, some stood above that and I would like to know what happen to them. People like MWO Claude Heaucoeur (5RALC), MWO Thomas Jacobs (1RCHA, Lahr), CWO Pat Patrick (RCAS, Gagetown).

I understand this is old world history for many on this site, but any information on what they became in the Artillery would be appreciated.

Thank you

Remi
If the CWO Patrick you are talking about is Errol Patrick then I regret to tell you that he passed earlier this year.

:salute:

Thank you for this information, he certainly was a IMHO a great figure within the Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery.

Back