• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Welcome manhole/ Now "Fiddlehead"

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Folks, manhole is the Service Officer for Unit #95 ANAVETS in New Brunswick. I invited him here since we created this new sub-board specifically for those types of issues. Hopefully, you will see him around, and he'll be happy to do what he can to help.

Cheers

thanks, muskrat89!  I keep busy as service officer and am more than willing to help anyone. :cdn:

manhole, welcome to the forums.  I look forward to reading your thoughts on issues relevant to our veterans and retired members.

Michael

Welcome manhole good to see someone my age on board, I find this site helps me keep abreast of what is going on in the army of today.

Regards OLD F of S

Welcome manhole,

I look forward to hearing your comments and views.

Chimo!

Manhole

Welcome to Army.Ca

We (the staff) know who you are and are very happy to have you on board here with us.

Slim

of course, "manhole" was referring to the callsign "manhole" - in the same category as seagull, sunray, etc... as opposed to any other connotation - like something related to Brokeback Mountain, for example....

;D

Welcome to the board....
And as for the manhole thing... I managed to bite my tounge since 13:17:44 yesterday....
Not bad eh?
:dontpanic:

Have fun

thank you all for the warm welcome.  Glad I am now "fiddlehead"...........I've been out of the military for a while and had forgotten about the sense of humour of some of our comrades.    Luckily, I have a son who keeps me on my toes.    I look forward to the exchange of ideas with such a diverse group.  Thanks, Mike, for making it all possible.  Now, do you know what a fiddlehead is?? ;D

A fiddlehead is a plant, more specifically a fern in it's pre-fern growth, they are edible and taste especially good when served with trout or salmon. Steam them and serve with butter, salt and for some people vinegar.
That about cover it.

Back