• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ways to Fail Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vehicle training you will receive is your BDT in Borden. You will be qualified Civilian pattern Staff Car, Civilian Pattern Panel Van, Civilian Pattern Vehicles up to 1 Ton, Iltis, LSVW, and MLVW. Specialty and support equipment qualifications depend on your trade (i.e. Dozers for Engineers, Ammo Tracks for herbies, or those neat little go-carts the airforce has on the airfields if that is what you do.)

Slacker; You‘ll do what you‘re told whether he‘s qualified with his weapon or not. Welcome to the military. BTW, you list yourself as civilian and 215(SigOp). Since when did the Rad-Ops at the guns all go civie ?

On the subject of 215‘s, most of us are geeks. Of course, we‘re as armed as anyone else.

Slacker; You‘ll do what you‘re told whether he‘s qualified with his weapon or not. Welcome to the military. BTW, you list yourself as civilian and 215(SigOp). Since when did the Rad-Ops at the guns all go civie ? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Do you moderate on this board? If so then you know that the Civi rating is the board setup, not an entry of mine. Very impressed that you coud click on my profile and read though. Almost got some of the facts right.

As far as the "I‘ll do what I‘m told" part, is that the best you could come up with? Talk about typical Armydink comment :rolleyes:

Are you a civi? You should know every person learns basic infantry skill no. 1. Service weapon.

Sad, unoriginal, LOL at you too......

Gent‘s were are getting off Track!!

There are only 5 way‘s you can fail basic!

#1-Neglect your Kit!

#2-Fail your P.O.‘s!

#3-You fail to work well with in a Group!

#4-You fail to help other‘s who are less able than you!

#5-You are a BUDDY F%^&$R!

Oh Slacker I‘ve been a M/Cpl since 1980.
Why?
Because I like the real job as a Engineer and also I like teaching the new Sapper‘s what I have learnt when I get a chance and I also get to meet the new Generation who are going to take over from me.

So if I were you I would becareful whom you tell to go home and kick the dog!

Slacker,these Forum‘s are here to Educate and Inform those who wish to learn about the Force‘s,not to insult or denigrate those wishing to be enlightened.

So I ask you to refrain from the insulting remark‘s from now on.
O.K.?

No BUD‘S!!!
If you can not restrain you self then don‘t post!

We here try not to insult each other but at time‘s some do and then recognise what the have done and applogise,I have even done it.
What it work‘s down to is self control!

Please abide by the forum rule‘s.

Was.
Now let‘s get back on topic folk‘s and be polite.

Spr. Earl... You must understand that Slacker can only come here with his smartass wisdom and lack of respect for his elders and peers as he would be run out of his unit with that ‘tude.

I could repair that attitude in a heartbeat... I do miss the life sometimes. You will notice that he is not an 031.

Holy smokes........

Old School and I agree on something...!!!!!!

Cheers-Garry

As much as I would like to stay around and listen to lame old cliches from the Geritol gang...

by the way.
DO NOT blade buddy on coarse, regardless of what Slacker may say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back