• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANTED: Military Sleeping Bag

tnttroy

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for a sleeping bag which is like our military ones.
I'd like the complete kit - liner, inner and outer with valise if possible.

Willing to pay reasonable price

No the one I'm looking for is the older style.  I just turned in my original one I got 20 years ago

cypres78 said:
Whats the standard issue these days? We are issued these ones http://www.integraltactical.com/product_detail.cfm?id=717 with the overbag http://www.integraltactical.com/product_detail.cfm?id=720

I dont have one for sale but have come across them quite often on ebay.

Whoa... who gets issued with a bag like that these days in the CF? More importantly, how do I get issued one of those beeyoutifulshinywarm bags?

beeyoutifulshinywarm bags

Seems to me that they are an RCAF procurement for SAR techs and A/C survival kits, if I recall correct?

daftandbarmy said:
Whoa... who gets issued with a bag like that these days in the CF? More importantly, how do I get issued one of those beeyoutifulshinywarm bags?

Was thinking the same thing....

A long fit bag too??  Would love to not have to squeeze my long frame into the standard bag...  Luxury!  ;D

I'll just have to keep on dreamin'

Andy011 said:
Was thinking the same thing....

A long fit bag too??  Would love to not have to squeeze my long frame into the standard bag...  Luxury!  ;D

I'll just have to keep on dreamin'

Depending where you are, you should be able to get an extra long or special order sleeping bag from supply (in Gagetown I got one that was just an extra 2' sewn onto the issued bag, in Shilo though I have a special bag on order).

Speak of the devil, got my new bags today and they're the Integral Tactical bags :D

I am waiting to 2 Highlander PRO FORCE bags complete from the UK, used by the Royal Marines in Norway I am told they are as good as ours without the bulk.

Back