• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VRAB decision with an increase of my Total Disability Assessment (Election for Lump Sum)

Takeniteasy

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question regarding a recent VRAB decision that results in an increase of my Total Disability Assessment. VRAB decision increased it by 7% and I have gone from 36 to 43% Total Disability Assessment.
What PSC Lump Sum should I be expecting? Should it be the difference between my previous 36% and now 43% that corresponds with the Schedule 3 % brackets along with the PSC Lump Sum amount column?

-I elected for and received a PSC Lump Sum of my previous Total Disability Assessment of 36% that fell within the 35% bracket of Schedule 3
-The recent worksheet regarding the VRAB decision received only has me receiving a 5% Lump Sum payment at 21100.09

The difference between my previous Total Disability Assessment of 36% (35% bracket) and now with the VRAB decision of 43% (45% bracket) is 42200.19, should I not be expecting this figure? Or am I missing something? Should it be the difference between my previous 36% and now 43% that corresponds with the Schedule 3 % brackets along with the PSC Lump Sum amount column?

Thank you for any insight (I do have a request in for finance to explain as well)

Back