• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VAdm Norman - Supply Ship contract: Legal fight

That’s definitely in the realm of the imaginary. That would be utterly hamfisted obstruction, and would be politically self destructive. Any call from anyone to an investigator is gonna be written about in a notebook and likely discussed at an investigative team meeting with minutes taken. That would not stay secret. I was more referring to the absolute media circus after charges are laid and through trial, or the matter otherwise becomes public.
Well the PM did try it didn't he? And lost nothing

That’s definitely in the realm of the imaginary. That would be utterly hamfisted obstruction, and would be politically self destructive. Any call from anyone to an investigator is gonna be written about in a notebook and likely discussed at an investigative team meeting with minutes taken. That would not stay secret. I was more referring to the absolute media circus after charges are laid and through trial, or the matter otherwise becomes public.
Hmmm, you are more than likely right, but then there was the pressure being applied to a former minister of Justice by the Clerk of the Privy Council and the PMO CoS during the SN Lavalin disagreement.
But that could be written off as inter-cabinet shenanigans.

You've likely noticed that I have no love for the "bullies in short pants" who run the PMO. An office that really really needs its wings clipped since its been out of control (IMO) since Trudeau Pere.

Back