• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

updating status

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatsonJeffrey

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering that if i have been placed on the merit list and they have not called. If I were to call the recruiting center would they be able to give me an update on my status

Yes they can give you an update on your status. Throughout my application process I gave the CFRC a call about once a month just to check up on things.

WatsonJeffrey said:
I was wondering that if i have been placed on the merit list and they have not called. If I were to call the recruiting center would they be able to give me an update on my status

In my experience, doing this helped incredibly. They don't have the resources to check everyone's files all the time and give calls if anything has changed, so that's on you. They didn't notice my medical had lapsed until I called them, or that I had an upcoming aircrew selection course, or that I needed to get my eyes rechecked, so an offer probably wouldn't have come without good (but not annoyingly frequent!!) followup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back