• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2019

TechCrmn said:
Yea I hear ya! So on that msg page(if ACIMS) you should be able to go to the top and set an alert. It will send you an email whenever any new messages are added to the list, that way all you need to do is watch your email lol

ACIMS is a web based organizational tool similar to share point, msgs addressed to personal in the unit end up in a group box on ACIMS. A previous poster did say that they are sending msgs directly to members so checking both might be overkill anyway.

Yeah the email is good..but its nice to keep track of the traffic to see if other peoples messages are coming out. I haven't seen any today.

I got an offer for ACSO today, it was sent to my dwan account as well. Good luck to you all!

Trackrl said:
I got an offer for ACSO today, it was sent to my dwan account as well. Good luck to you all!

Congrats! Did you apply for CEOTP or UTPNCM? or both?

Trackrl said:

Congratulations! What school?

Got an offer today for AEC (2nd choice) UT, Civ School, 2nd year applying to the program. Best of luck to the rest of you!

I am going into the forces with a degree and have a question for those of you that applied through SCP, what would you suggest should be the average time of service before applying for this?

I know I could have went DEO, however I was under the impression from the recruitment office that the DEO route would have been a long wait for myself.

Thanks in advance.

You need to be fully trained in your trade. Depending on the trade it could be 2-5 years.

I got my offer for HCA last Friday!  I sent the acceptance email, but still haven't heard anything back.  Do they usually acknowledge that they've received your acceptance?

Thanks

Havent heard back either, i think they will send something..

MickNotMac said:
I got my offer for HCA last Friday!  I sent the acceptance email, but still haven't heard anything back.  Do they usually acknowledge that they've received your acceptance?

Thanks
You likely won't hear anything until your posting message shows up (either geographical or to base BTL/ULO)
They are slowly trickling out but a few weeks its likely your wait time.

Any one here receive a new offer for terms of service (TOS)? I haven't been contacted yet by DMCA-4.

nordi said:
Any one here receive a new offer for terms of service (TOS)? I haven't been contacted yet by DMCA-4.

You should talk to your OR and get your chief clerk to sort it out. They should be able to get you the TOS then they have to send a copy to the commissioning clerk.

Trackrl said:
You should talk to your OR and get your chief clerk to sort it out. They should be able to get you the TOS then they have to send a copy to the commissioning clerk.

I've been to my OR and they sent me back saying that I dont need a TOS, which doesnt make sense because my current TOS dont even cover my schooling.

nordi said:
I've been to my OR and they sent me back saying that I dont need a TOS, which doesnt make sense because my current TOS dont even cover my schooling.

I would be insistent, you definitely do need new TOS to cover your obligitory service period. I believe May 15 is the deadline to send a copy to the commissioning clerk, that is mine anyway. If you don't have a direct line to the chief clerk, go through your chain and show them the part of the utp offer that says you need new TOS.

It could be worth contacting the Terms of Service clerk at your Base/Wing OR and speaking with them. Congrats on the offer and good luck.

Thanks for the advice, i returned with the UTPNCM canforgen in hand and the new TOS was just sent up my COC.'

Here is the ref they found: Ref: DOAD 5002-9 3.9 (7)

Those who applied UTP, any receive offers for Log O or PSO yet? Trying to patiently wait.

Back