• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tyranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGLAWRENCE

Inactive
Reaction score
What Trudeau and his police thugs did too the Veterans Is disgusting,I hope too see all vets back up their brothers and sisters next event Lest WE Forget

Veterans like anyone else can commit crimes. Sometimes there are actual consequences for that.

While it is legal, I was very disappointed to see (hopefully) former members wearing medals and other items that associated them with the military during the occupation. If any of them assaulted a police officer while wearing those medals, I may even be supportive of them being taken away, although that might not meet the threshold as revoking honours is rarely done in Canada and can depend on the particular medal in question.

While I agree that anyone has the right to peaceful protest, I believe that those individuals acted in a shameful way that is not consistent with the ethos of the Canadian Armed Forces.

The soldier In the video did nothing wrong,a peaceful protest,they had orders from the Fuhrer too crack down on peaceful law abiding people,and they did just that,when I was In the forces long time ago.they would never get away with beating civilians and veterans

You’re gonna hate hearing this, but a lot of veterans and currently serving reservists were involved in the police response to clear the streets of Ottawa. Veterans within the ranks of the protesters were absolutely ideologically weaponising their veteran status for the purpose of trying to bolster their credibility.

Adorning your tantrum with your old headdress and your medals does not make your position any stronger or more credible. Having served in the military does not exempt one from being bound by criminal law or being subject to civil injunction. Every person there made their choices and is accountable for any results from same. Those who are now on the wrong side of the law will have their day in court, where both the truth and the legality of any alleged offences can be tested.

The individual in the video is not on the list for QDJM recipients, that is if he used his real name in the video.

You’re gonna hate hearing this, but a lot of veterans and currently serving reservists were involved in the police response to clear the streets of Ottawa. Veterans within the ranks of the protesters were absolutely ideologically weaponising their veteran status for the purpose of trying to bolster their credibility.

Adorning your tantrum with your old headdress and your medals does not make your position any stronger or more credible. Having served in the military does not exempt one from being bound by criminal law or being subject to civil injunction. Every person there made their choices and is accountable for any results from same. Those who are now on the wrong side of the law will have their day in court, where both the truth and the legality of any alleged offences can be tested.
So what your saying Is ,they are hired guns for the federal government ,and their morals are bought for A dollar,thanks for being honest too the thread

Big Sky Trainwreck GIF by ABC Network

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back