• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tuxedo Party for Mayor

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Article Link

Cat runs for mayor of Halifax
Tuxedo Stan the cat will kiss as many kittens and shake as many paws as it takes to win Halifax's mayoral race.
By far the fluffiest mayoral candidate, Stan is the official representative of the Tuxedo Party, an organization that aims to "improve the welfare of felines in the Halifax Municipal Region."

The party's motto? "A chicken in every pot & a litter box in every house."

Of course, bylaws prevent Stan from actually appearing on the ballot, but that isn't stopping him from campaigning. And his mayoral run is garnering him media attention worldwide.

Article Link

Halifax mayoralty cat becomes internet star
An unlikely Halifax mayoralty candidate is attracting a lot of international attention.

Tuxedo Stan, a dapper black and white cat that is running for the top seat in Halifax has become a bit of an internet star.

The feline's Facebook page has now garnered more than 2,700 followers and he has been featured on American websites.

His manager, and owner, Hugh Chisholm, said Stan's story is even making news overseas.

Facebook Page

Media Library - Stan

Putting my Cat allergy aside, I'd certainly cast a vote for the Tuxedo Party. A cat could do a much better job than many mayors I've had to sit through

At least he'd have an honest reason for being a pussy at city hall.  Unlike the present Mayor.

Back