• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Truth Duty Valour

Avor

Inactive
Reaction score
How much do they teach "Turth DIty Valour" in the sense that one flows into the other? That first you need the truth of the situation, then you understand the duty you are requited to preforma then you carry it with valour. I don'y recall it from any training I've had, it just made sense this way.

Unless you watch the tv episodes of that show or went to RMC, that motto isn’t taught CAF wide. 

If you did go to RMC, I’m worried about your ability to use spell check.  I thought you were talking about some hip hop group  ;D

It's really hard to encapsulate the entire idea of TDV if you don't include the 2nd, more important half.

Just curious, (Note I finally watched some TDV episodes). The pathfinder, diver, amphibious ops episodes are cool (even better with cheesy music) but where is the Truth Duty Valour RMS Clerk or Supply Tech episodes? Or even better TDV Surviving a Long O Group episode?

How much do they teach "Turth DIty Valour" in the sense that one flows into the other? That first you need the truth of the situation, then you understand the duty you are requited to preforma then you carry it with valour. I don'y recall it from any training I've had, it just made sense this way.
I think it`s spelled Truth, Duty, Valour

Back