• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trump signs massive defense bill

Should I retort that all your links are left wing fake news?  ;D  I don't trust media anymore. Sources are simply dismissed as fake, depending on your stance. They would make no more difference than if I had posted my favorites to back my opinion to you

You have an opinion. I have an opinion. Neither has to be right or wrong. That is our perogative.

Because Jim Acosta says something and his like minded opinion makers, at other news outlets, back him up means nothing, if it is opinion.

And many times, it's not even informed opinion with those that want to slam Trump and vice versa.

Besides, considering what McCain says about Trump, and his own party, why shouldn't there be tit for tat?

This is just another cheap dig on Trump.

If this is all they have to complain about, the US must be in pretty good shape.

Besides, who hasn't already formed their opinions about Trump and how many do you think will change their stance? That's your pettiness barometer.

recceguy said:
If this is all they have to complain about, the US must be in pretty good shape.

Ya, that's it. Nothing else to complain about. Let's all get back to watching Fox News.

Til.Valhall said:
Ya, that's it. Nothing else to complain about. Let's all get back to watching Fox News.

'Xactly, but tonight is comedy night. Gotta watch CNN.

Or...and this is a crazy idea...don't watch Fox or CNN.  Read Associated Press, Reuters, AFP and the like. 

Dimsum said:
Or...and this is a crazy idea...don't watch Fox or CNN.  Read Associated Press, Reuters, AFP and the like.

It would be Un-american to read just the facts without any hype or sound effects edited in. Where are you from? Europe or some communist place? ;D

Back