• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TRAVEL WITH YOU ARE IN THE CF during xmas LEAVE

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

Hope all is well with everyone and looking forward to the Xmas Season.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out on travel I looking for Countries that we are not allow to travel to of if CF Members are able to travel to Cuba during this DEC 2010?? and if so if there is any special events a member needs to do?

Any help would be great

Cheers

The most up to date list can probably be gleaned from your local MP detachment. Notwithstanding, your Unit Security Officer should be the person you ask first.

And fill out the NOTICE TO TRAVEL Form found on the DWAN/DIN

16674429 said:
Hello all,

Hope all is well with everyone and looking forward to the Xmas Season.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out on travel I looking for Countries that we are not allow to travel to of if CF Members are able to travel to Cuba during this DEC 2010?? and if so if there is any special events a member needs to do?

Any help would be great

Cheers

You'll have to fill out the Travel Request Form and send it to the MPs and they will decide if you need to be briefed and/or debriefed before and after your trip.  Cuba, as far as I know is a 'Scheduled Country' so you would most likely need to have a briefing from the CFNCIU people.

As there is really no list of Scheduled Countries kept by DND any more, you will have to go to DFAIT and go through their Travel Advisory lists:

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/countries_pays/menu-eng.asp

Very recent CANFORGEN out on this (in the last month) detailing the process.  Look it up.

AmmoTech90 said:
Very recent CANFORGEN out on this (in the last month) detailing the process.  Look it up.

I looked for it today, couldn't find it.

Can you drop me a PM as to the DTG or CANFORGEN #?

It's post Christmas so they may have yanked it.  A message detailing holiday travel is put out every year as far as I can recall.

Back