• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TOP Aces - 414 EWS Alphajets soon to be replaced by F-16

BurmaShave said:
I'm referring to the Aussie cast-offs, which went from good idea fairy to chequebook before anyone could even say "but you need 3 quotes".

Oh I know what you were referencing, I was supporting your reference with sarcasm  :nod:

Note to self:  I really need to stop typing the same way I think out loud, it doesn't always make sense when I read it a few days later either

If anything, the aircraft would be battle proven... ;)

One of these days we'll train our pilots with the right kind of aircraft.

Like, you know, the most advanced versions available, which any peer/near peer enemy will be flying against us :)

daftandbarmy said:
One of these days we'll train our pilots with the right kind of aircraft.

Like, you know, the most advanced versions available, which any peer/near peer enemy will be flying against us :)

Hmmmm...you’re on to something.  Maybe we’ll deploy to the Kashmir to peacekeep between F-16s and MiG-29s? ???

Good2Golf said:
Hmmmm...you’re on to something.  Maybe we’ll deploy to the Kashmir to peacekeep between F-16s and MiG-29s? ???

Or a Chinese F-35, because you know they'll make thousands and thousands of them

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27131/After_Copying_F_35_s_Stealth__China_s_J_20_Duplicating_its_Non_Stealth_Features

Back