• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

tomahawk axe

moderators -- feel free to lock or delete this thread same goes for my profile. this has run its course.

cute pun
yes i am

if youre interested i can provide you with a list of sources/shops where you can purchase a tomahawk?

cute pun
yes i am

if youre interested i can provide you with a list of sources/shops where you can purchase a tomahawk?
I have two, and a few larger pieces.

You might say I have an axe to grind with trees.

Sometimes that many can be too much to handle though.

very well
i enjoy just researching what's available and critiquing

Recommend checking out

thank you

-this shop uses hickory for the haft, no sheaths available
Hickory Handled Hand Forged Viking Style Tomahawk High - Etsy Canada

Hickory Handled Hand Forged Viking Style Tomahawk High - Etsy Canada

Hickory Handled Hand Forged Tomahawk High Carbon/low Carbon - Etsy Canada

Hickory Handled Hand Forged Spike Tomahawk Handmade Tomahawk - Etsy Canada

Hand Forged Damascus Tomahawk High Carbon USA Handmade - Etsy Canada

-this shop uses birch and oak for the haft, sheath is available at extra cost
Ax Hatchet Bushcraft Outdoor Handaxe Custom Gift - Etsy Canada

-this shop uses ash, olive, and, rosewood for the haft and comes with a sheath
Custom-made Viking Axe Htachet Axe Tomahawk Axe Viking Axe - Etsy Canada

-this shop uses ash and rosewood for the haft, and the sheath is available at extra cost. there is also tapering in the haft where it meets the head i was in touch with the crafter and they would be able to craft them with just a straight haft without the tapering so that it’s more durable. polished or rough is an option and both are in the pictures. rough costs a little less than polished.
Custom Handmade Carbon Steel Outdoor Camping Hatchet Tomahawk - Etsy Canada

-this shop uses ash, olive and, walnut for the haft, sheath is available. i was in touch with the crafter, the spike can also be forged into a sharp, sharp point
Forged Carbon Steel Bearded Viking Axe for Gift Custom - Etsy Canada

united cutlery m48 nylon and fiberglass haft
UnitedCutlery.Com: M48 Tactical Tomahawk Axe with Durable Nylon Sheath - UC2765

monkey edge, enables ordering tomahawks manufactured by the American Tomahawk Company based in the united states. Hickory hafts are available as well as nylon
Monkey Edge - The Finest in Custom Knives and Gear

Seeing as this thread has already derailed, if anyone wants to try something different can recommend this blacksmithing course (and sure there are others in whatever area you are in).

Why buy an axe when you can start with a block of steel and a square cut of wood and end up with your own handmade one at the end? Started with the kitchen knife one, and looking at going back again to try another course, as well as setting up a backyard $50 knife forge, but always great to learn the basics from someone that knows what they are doing.

Throwing Axe or War Hammer | vansblacksmithing

I have a SOG and a couple of others. They all work and do what they are supposed to do. What were you planning on doing? What are you looking for? I used to compete in knife and hawk throwing. If that what you're after, start with some cheap ones. You're gonna break a few handle and maybe bend some blades. Sog sells a three pack of throwing hawks for under $100 USD. Feel free to PM me if you want a straight conversation without the peanut gallery comments. Don't judge the forum by the answers here.

Seeing as this thread has already derailed, if anyone wants to try something different can recommend this blacksmithing course (and sure there are others in whatever area you are in).

Why buy an axe when you can start with a block of steel and a square cut of wood and end up with your own handmade one at the end? Started with the kitchen knife one, and looking at going back again to try another course, as well as setting up a backyard $50 knife forge, but always great to learn the basics from someone that knows what they are doing.

Throwing Axe or War Hammer | vansblacksmithing
Would that be like boots wherein you get to claim the cost of making your own?

At the risk of, well, many things, I'm curious what would prompt the OP or any reasonable person to think that a professional army operating in the 21st century would employ the use of something like a tomahawk. What's next, morning stars, pikes and trebuchets?

Would that be like boots wherein you get to claim the cost of making your own?

At the risk of, well, many things, I'm curious what would prompt the OP or any reasonable person to think that a professional army operating in the 21st century would employ the use of something like a tomahawk. What's next, morning stars, pikes and trebuchets?

Don't go dissing the trebuchet.

homer simpson GIF

Back