• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tobacco-free

Chewing tobacco isn't popular over there, so it's much easier to enforce. When this finally happens in Canada, it will be much more difficult. I remember an officer once who tried to enforce no dipping inside (which I believe is an actual policy). It would be nice to finally stop having people leaving dip cups around.

It will be hard to enforce while overseas. I remember guys that did not smoke lighting up when we were being mortared just as a means to distract/calm themselves down.

It will be hard to enforce while overseas. I remember guys that did not smoke lighting up when we were being mortared just as a means to distract/calm themselves down.
I've seen the same thing happen on multiple BMQ's. Although, I suspect that it is largely due to a combination of peer pressure and finally being away from one's parents.

Chewing tobacco isn't popular over there, so it's much easier to enforce. When this finally happens in Canada, it will be much more difficult. I remember an officer once who tried to enforce no dipping inside (which I believe is an actual policy). It would be nice to finally stop having people leaving dip cups around.

Chew definitely made my COVID deployment tolerable. I'm a bridge watchkeeper and it really helped during the mids watches when steady focus was required. People aren't sleeping so the only way to stay awake is with stimulants, that's the reality.

Yah it's not good for you but neither is seven months of lack of sleep, black mold or ship life in General. Do you know what it's like to not touch a piece of grass for 5 months? I'll give you a hint, it's terrible.

I'm not even chewing anymore right now, I quit two weeks before I came home and haven't touched it since. Would I say it made the deployment better, heck yes it did.

Not over there YET.

There's a big business opportunity for someone :)

It's not like it would compromise the quality of British dentistry.

But at least they did try to restrict it once they joined the EU.

Prohibition of supply of tobacco for oral use
2. No person shall supply, offer to supply, agree to supply, expose for supply or possess for supply any tobacco for oral use.

Do you know what it's like to not touch a piece of grass for 5 months? I'll give you a hint, it's terrible.
I'm not sure if you are talking about Op Lazer or an overseas tour. The statement above could be either referring to a desert or Meaford.

I'm not sure if you are talking about Op Lazer or an overseas tour. The statement above could be either referring to a desert or Meaford.

I'm talking about being on a floating piece of steel 🙂

I'm talking about being on a floating piece of steel 🙂

Taylor Kitsch What GIF

Back