• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tim Hortons Kandahar Hat!

The second one in that link is a much later and common one, and the first link is either a fake or a second run, the tag for the original should read.....
65% POLYESTER / 35% COTTON
65% POLYESTER / 35% COTON
ADJUSTABLE / AJUSTABLE
CA 42433
MADE IN VIETNAM
FABRIQUE AU VIETNAM
White's
Custom
Cresting
TEL: (902)755-5776

These were the ones that were bought as blanks in very limited qty's and shipped back home to get stitching done, I don't know when the one shown on ebay came out like I said it is either a fake or a later run and in either case there were a lot more of those produced even though it has the chocolate chip pattern and says CA42433 the difference is noticeable to those who have the first production runs.
Stumbled across this thread so dug mine out. I received it in July 2006 in Kandahar on or abouts the day they opened up on the boardwalk. The label is as above however there is no reference to White's Custom Cresting (pic attached). There is also no yellow ribbon on the side - just the Canada flag. Called a buddy from 2006 tour and he checked his - again no ref to Whites on the tag i.e. same as mine.

Here is a link to ebay which shows the later hats which seem to also include the White's reference and yellow ribbon.

ISAF CANADIAN PARTNERS FOR AFGHANISTAN vêlkrö INSIGNIA: TASK FORCE KANDAHAR TFK | eBay

Attachments

• 8964062080674512619.jpg
    8964062080674512619.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 6
Back