• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This may be sensitive so please inform me if it is

gcclarke said:
Ummmm... huh? Why not. I mean, it's a Protected A form. Why would one be prevented from saving it? I ask because I've got the soft copies of about 348204 kicking around along with the hard copies I'm required to archive.

I suspect he's talking about the particular format of the referenced pdf file. It may not allow retention of the inserted data on saving it.

There's copies floating around you can save data into... not sure off hand, may be a newer or older format.

I've got one here somewhere, shall check.

Yep, I've got it in Word 97 format. Checked it against the PDF copy I have, looks the same, minus the second page "instructions for filling out".

If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

I suspect he's talking about the particular format of the referenced pdf file. It may not allow retention of the inserted data on saving it.

Correct. Fill it in on line, print it off, but inserted info cannot be saved. Same as many forms such as a Sun Life claim. The forms in my post are available on the DWAN.

Attached are the CF 98 and DND 663 that can be typed into. Also attached is the template explaining how to complete.

Note that this is now three years old. Probably still current, but check.

I have an example of a complete Unit/Bde Safety program if anyone needs it. Includes Field Safety Aide Memoire, new member orientation, SPEDT, sample FTX Safety Instruction, etc, etc. Approx 6.5 MB.

See next post for the DND 663 Aide Memoire for completion.

Att is the DND 663 Aide Memoire for completion.

Previous post has the CF 98 and DND 663 "type into"forms.

If it were "up to me", properly filling out a CF98 and a DND663 would be a module of itself on a PLQ course.

Ten years later, it is. I am on a DL PLQ right now, googling for an example of a completed DND663 (because the DLN isn't working properly and the instructional material is missing). It's the very first assignment.

Back