• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Grey "ARMY" T-shirts

Sivad

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys can someone please post a link as to where I might be able to purchase a few of these T-shirts.  There the plain grey shirt that says ARMY across the front of them thats all.  I have used the sponsors adds on this site but they don't have any.

Thanks guys.

I got a shirt from supply sergeant at West Edmonton Mall that was grey with a Canadian Army symbol with the words Canadian Army on the left breast. But thats probably not what your looking for.

Canex sells them if you don't mind a bilingual shirt.  Otherwise, it is something sold on US bases.

Just about any Surplus store should carry those shirts. You can usually pick them up cheap for around $5 or $7 dollars.

EDIT - My wife bought me one (green) with a Maple Leaf on it from a local surplus store here in North Bay. Though I have seen guys wearing the ones your talking about around different bases/trng areas - must have bought them in the states.

Try the kitshops.  ;D

Original US-Style: http://kitshop.ppcli.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=171&osCsid=97324d3c28fa73f67dd3c9f6a32b9115

Bilingual: http://thercrkitshop.com/index.php?page=products/index.php&indid=448

Since you are going to be a Ranger, the RMR kit shop has an official RMR ARMY shirt and if you can wait until Christmas you can get them at 1/2 price, or at least they were last year....
Cheers,
Greg

This is an unpaid advertisement - Most Canex Retail outlets sell them, if you live near a CF Base or happen to be in the vicinity of one this summer check them out - approx. cost $15. 

Get a T-shirt printing place to do it, they are in most malls, and even if you need to go to a real company, it is only 3-4 dollars for a shirt, and maybe 2 for the letters, I had a GUNNER T-shirt made for about 6 bucks.

I've got the bilingual version that we sell. It's lasted 5 years, I'm actually wearing it right now. Canex- $10 or so.  8)

Freight_R031 said:
Since you are going to be a Ranger, the RMR kit shop has an official RMR ARMY shirt and if you can wait until Christmas you can get them at 1/2 price, or at least they were last year....
Cheers,
Greg

ya I seen them there, just not sure if i liked them.  Nice building too.

Back