• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supply training

Ps hepner

Inactive
Reaction score
I am just wondering if any other reserve supply tech has been having issues getting training. I did my QL3 back in 2012 and due to the turn over to DRMIS couldn't do my 5s in 2013 and was unable to get reg force courses and the following summer my course was cancelled due to no instructors and again no matter how hard I try navres just won't allow me to go on a reg force course.

I am a LS IN A PO2 job and only have my 3s, essentially I am being set up to fail

It's likely less a case of "navres won't allow you to go on a Reg F course" and more a case of "Reg F courses are fully loaded without vacancies".

Ps hepner said:
I am just wondering if any other reserve supply tech has been having issues getting training. I did my QL3 back in 2012 and due to the turn over to DRMIS couldn't do my 5s in 2013 and was unable to get reg force courses and the following summer my course was cancelled due to no instructors and again no matter how hard I try navres just won't allow me to go on a reg force course.

I am a LS IN A PO2 job and only have my 3s, essentially I am being set up to fail

Don't worry too much about being in a PO2 job. Theres lots of places within the trade that its par for the course. I was a no hook Private right off my threes and got stuck as I/C R&D on my first posting. Not saying that its right, but it happens. Take this opportunity to learn something new, get into references and own it. Ask for help from your peers. Your CoC will notice.

Back