• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Strong Contender 07

PPCLI Guy

Army.ca Fixture
Donor
Reaction score
The results are in, and the Aggregate Champions are: 

Major Unit - 1 Svc Bn 

Minor Unit - 1 Fd Amb.

Overall it was very successful, and a lot of fun was had by participants spectators, and families alike.

Man do I ever miss that week.  As a former 2VP ball-hockey member, we were usually very competitive as well as winning the aggregate a few times.  Those damn "guns" 2003 - 2005.  Always the bridesmaid never the bride.  Those of you in the west appreciate that tourney because no other area has anything close.

Mr. Wallace

Strong Contender lasts a week, and sports included in it are ball hockey, ice hockey, volleyball, indoor soccer, and curling.

PPCLI Guy what a great week I had watching the 2VP ball hockey team. Thanks to all the military members at the Edmonton Garrison for your hospitality.

military granny said:
Mr. Wallace

Strong Contender lasts a week, and sports included in it are ball hockey, ice hockey, volleyball, indoor soccer, and curling.

PPCLI Guy what a great week I had watching the 2VP ball hockey team. Thanks to all the military members at the Edmonton Garrison for your hospitality.

Granny - glad you enjoyed yourself.  I was, of course, enamoured of all things 1 VP

P.S.  Don't forget Broomball

In the "Old Days" we traveled from Gagetown to Valcartier to Participate in the Brigade winter Games, such lovely events as the 5k snowshoe marathon, REAL Hockey, Biathlon events, including some in winter kit on bangy boards, and a bunch of cross country events.

We usually spent about six days and "two" nights......I seem to remember some place called Le Vendredi de Trenth???

Allons Ye 5 Brigade.

Back