• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Baker  If you get here quick it will still be warm......mmmmm....apple crisp :D
Well, if you live in dream land, then I'll soon bed there ;)

Or how about you send it here to the Rock for me? :D

Baker

uncle-midget-boyd said:
*** Trips Baker to get ahead in line ***

Midget
Dang, and I wanted some apple crisp now :(

Thats it, bring it on little boy! ;D

Baker

Now, boys  I can make you each your own, no fighting!  (that's in my mom voice) ;D......mmmmmm........apple crisp :)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Now, boys  I can make you each your own, no fighting!  (that's in my mom voice) ;D......mmmmmm........apple crisp :)
YAY MOMMY! Er, I mean, Engineers Wife ;)

:D
Baker

Hey!  Let them go.  They still have 30 minutes before they get into the proper Time Zone.

There's a sign post up ahead, next exit....the creepy zone.

Baker said:
Dang, and I wanted some apple crisp now :(

Thats it, bring it on little boy! ;D

Baker

Oh,

oompa.jpg

it's on.

Midget

You guys are crazy, entertaining, but crazy ;D

By the way, the apple crisp was REALLY good!!!!

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
You guys are crazy, entertaining, but crazy ;D

By the way, the apple crisp was REALLY good!!!!

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the apple crisp.
I was too bust preparing for the epic battle between Redneck Nova Scotia, and The Rock.
I guess the battle's called off now that the apple crisp is gone.  :-\

Midget

epic battle...pj's    epic battle....pj's....hmmmm...tough decision...I'm with you. I think I'd go with the pj's.  Epic Battle another day :)

I have Chicken Pox...

Apple Crisp would be great right now... with some cream.. and a coffee.

About to get dragged to a dinner of my girlfriends friends.  You know like those friends that aren't yours but your still expected to show up just out of association?

Joyful.  ::)

Well, sitting here in EME Ops, creating jobs and transfering them to the appropiate RAEME work groups - vehicles (armoured and soft skinned), weapons, and instruments.

Never a dull day here in LAVland.

1045 h, and lunch will be Subway, 12in, italian bread, roast chicken, mozza cheese, and bacon. Toasted of course  ;D The routine life of a Wesley Down Under  :warstory: Soon packing to go bush for a while, sure is quiet in here with most in the field already.

Meanwhile on a late autumn day, it was 9C on the island, 7C in Brisbane, 3C at Ipswich this morning, but it will hot up to 24 or 25C day. No rain in weeks, so its dry.

Here in Halifax, just relaxin' watching some CSI, working my way thru a liter of skim milk, bag is packed for PT in the morning, uniform is ready, boots shone, feeling fully charged after an awesome Victoria Day weekend.  Today was absolutely awesome.  I am pumped.  8)

Trying to get the stink out of my house.  My poor dog, Bailey, got sprayed by a skunk Sat. night.  It really sucks :'( :crybaby: Not the best May long weekend ever, but, I'm sure we'll survive.

Back