• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...and was amazed by the response, had she gone insane? What was she talking about? And that's when it hit me...

... she was having another flashback to her time in the Balloon Corps as a PMS Clerk ....

....(with HEAVY emphasis on the PMS part), when she was caught....

...sponsored by the Ministry of Silly Walks...

... trying to hack into the Cabbage Repairman's laptop so we could identify the nymphomaniacs in the unit in preparation for the annual...

...Ozzy and Sharon Osborne "Make Friends With A Bat" fundraiser, but what happened next was...

.... the ground trembled, the air was filled with a foul stench, the dandruff came down like snow ... it was the lady from the lunch time sandwich bar ... EVERYBODY RUN!!!! ... too late ...

... the center of a butterscotch Life Saver candy, he got stuck so we called in ...

...The Concerned Citizen's League For Decent Moral Values...

.... but we had to wait for their trial on charges of stealing nickles from school kids, in the meantime ...

... tonto, cleverly disguised as a door had his ball$ shot off....

.... but then I found out they were under the bridge at Port Blandford so we got to ....

.. the Hard Rock Cafe on Yonge Street before being accosted by some ladies of indeterminate age and ethics who ....

.... carried rocks in their pockets for snacking on, that caused us to ...

... consider the possibility of chewing off an arm to escape them the following morning ...

.... only to find out that the coyotes had done it ahead of us....

Back