• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...was widely suspected of being from the lost city of Atlantis ...

...the experimental "Super Spy" project, developed by a coalition of members of the Coast Guard and the Church of Scientology...

.... so I awoke with a start and wondered where I had been the past few minutes, but then I realized ....

.... the repository of the road kill from Ontario and half of Manitoba, so we all ....

.... and sold it at inflated prices to ex hippies but they found out about our clever plan and ....

.... maket it  after having dried it, chopped it all up and smoked it...

.... but Baldrick came to the rescue and purchased a large turnip from which me made the best hooch that ....

...was ever stocked by the Junior Ranks Club at...

.... but nobody noticed because they were wishing they were someplace else even ....

..."on the edge of the desert, outside of Barstow California, when the drugs took effect"...

.... but we waited and waited and we were disappointed us so we took our VW bus and drove it to the nearest ...

.... to sniff gas and make naptha and pineapple juice cocktails, that made us go blind so we got back into our VW and ....

.... by carefully following the directons of out Tom Tom, we made our way to...

Back