• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Site Administration Site upgrade, please report problems

Pertains to site upgrades, performance, and general operation
Maybe not a problem, more of an oddity. I received a notification that someone had quoted me in a thread, but when I clicked on it, that person had quoted someone else. Nothing in their post related to me at all.

Thanks Moe, can you share the link? (PM if desired.)

Folks, completed a forum software upgrade today. You should not notice anything, but if you do, please let me know. :)

Star Wars Salute GIF

Same slowness others are reporting. I thought it was my phone until I saw this.

Folks, completed a forum software upgrade today. You should not notice anything, but if you do, please let me know. :)
Hi Mike,

I have lost my ability to edit/amend quotes. I can still quote, as you can see above, but I attempted to highlight some of your quote and can't do it. The problem may be on my end.

Folks, I may have missed the slowness, all seems well at this time. I've checked the servers and I can see a spike in database connections matching the slow time last night. I'll look into it further but it has subsided on its own at the moment.
Hi Mike,

I believe the issue was in fact on my side.
Looks OK to me. :)

Folks, I may have missed the slowness, all seems well at this time. I've checked the servers and I can see a spike in database connections matching the slow time last night. I'll look into it further but it has subsided on its own at the moment.

Looks OK to me. :)

Still can't highlight/bold a quote.

I didn't notice anything untoward yesterday (day or evening) and its's quick, as usual, today: macOS Big Sur 11.5/Safari.

Back