• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Self Help Housing NCR

steen15

Inactive
Reaction score
So here we go with another move.  This time I'm heading to the NCR and will be working at 765. I will be renting out there and am tossing between commercial rentals (most likely a townhouse style) or the Self Help Housing option.  What I'm really looking for is input from people who are currently living in the SHH (or very recently lived in) on how they feel about them.  I had a PMQ in Shilo and Kingston so am familiar with general feel of them but they do vary from posting to posting.  The place I had in Shilo was pretty good with new kitchen and bathroom, while in Kingston, it was very dated and they just painted with an old bathroom and kitchen.

Are the SHH units really dated or have they been doing updates on the units?  How are these places for heating and noise?

The big thing leaning me toward the SSH is the price, at 850 bucks a month, I would be saving upwards of 500 a month on rent which is a nice thing, but..... is it worth it.

Cheers

Here you go and enjoy  ----->  http://www.cfha.forces.gc.ca/hl-el/ottawagi-ottawaig-eng.aspx

Back