• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

selection

Im sick of people being rude to people inquiring about the forces on this site. They hide behind there computers and waste there time making smart ass comments just to recieve a few lol's from there fellow "soldiers" also skipping pt and posting on this site. To all the real soldiers who use this site for information and dont care about the childish posts and drama involved in it, i salute myself and you.

41pronto said:
Im sick of people being rude to people inquiring about the forces on this site. They hide behind there computers and waste there time making smart ass comments just to recieve a few lol's from there fellow "soldiers" also skipping pt and posting on this site. To all the real soldiers who use this site for information and dont care about the childish posts and drama involved in it, i salute myself and you.

I suppose the irony of your post is lost on you?

:prancing:

Choices, it's all about choices, you have the choice to surf on over here, you have the choice to avoid it.

41pronto said:
Wow...good one. I bet you have a hard on now

Aaaand welcome to the warning system.

Scott said:
Aaaand welcome to the warning system.

Scott Seriously? I use this site all the time. There is so much useful info here, but then so much of this. I finally decided to sign up today after reading this post and the responses many people get from these idiots on here that have posted 16,000 times in their life mostly responding to people asking questions and wanting to become a part of our great forces. There are guys at my unit who have lost limbs, buddies, been away from home the last 4 out of 5 years serving and none with a chip on their shoulder and a sense of entiltlement to something they know nothing about. Yet this site allows a mockery of our forces. Just simply let people ask questions on here. Isnt that what its all about. . Whatever ill probably be blocked now for having an opinion

41pronto said:
Scott Seriously? I use this site all the time. There is so much useful info here, but then so much of this. I finally decided to sign up today after reading this post and the responses many people get from these idiots on here that have posted 16,000 times in their life mostly responding to people asking questions and wanting to become a part of our great forces. There are guys at my unit who have lost limbs, buddies, been away from home the last 4 out of 5 years serving and none with a chip on their shoulder and a sense of entiltlement to something they know nothing about. Yet this site allows a mockery of our forces. Just simply let people ask questions on here. Isnt that what its all about. . Whatever ill probably be blocked now for having an opinion

No, you won't be blocked for having an opinion. However, if you continue to post as you have been you will be banned for going against the site's guidelines. I asked you previously - do you see the irony in your posts?

I'll admit that being on the "inside" I will not have the same view as you do of how the site is run and any issues we might have with tone and content. However, I can state, quite emphatically, that we work hard to make sure we are welcoming to all who visit the site. That said, we are not welcome to some of the common things that seem to occur here, like the never ending stream of dead end topics and absolute laziness displayed by some who post without first searching - to name just a couple.

If you look at your friend HopefulAB's posting history you might see some examples of the above.

We do not allow a free for all like you advocate because it would eat a humungous amount of bandwidth and defeat the purpose of having centralized info. We'd just have new people searching through thread after thread of the same questions over and over. Then more of the same questions, and so on.

This site making a mockery of the Forces? That's the first I have heard of that in my eight years here. You might want to fact check a little bit.

No. It was the personal attack...that's the no no. No matter what you think, you have to play nice.... ;D

How long does it usually take to be called for interview after you qualified for boatswain. It's been a month now and the recruiter told me it could take a year a month. There's no time frame.

Thanks. :)

Nico.Corsini said:
How long does it usually take to be called for interview after you qualified for boatswain. It's been a month now and the recruiter told me it could take a year a month. There's no time frame.

Thanks. :)

You just answered your own question, take a look at my application process in my signature it really varies.

Back