• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search for previous service blocking enrolment

BoomerRecruit

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all. Question for anyone in recruiting that might have an answer.

Long story short… I applied for PRes back in September 2019 and passed all phases except medical where I was declared medunfit at that time. Appealed to RMO and declared medfit Jan 2021. Have since been reinterviewed, completed all paperwork, passed another Force test and received my RS. I even have an enrolment slot "held" for me in September.

The issue is that my recruiter is still waiting for previous service search results. I spent a VERY short time in the reserves back when I was 17 which was several decades back.

My question is if anyone knows what the process for this search is. I suspect the records are lost or buried. Will someone in that department eventually just sign off saying they can’t be found or will I remain in limbo for a long time to come? The search was initiated in May 2021. :( From what I'm told I cannot proceed to enrolment without this and would really like to be course loaded for the fall BMQ after waiting so long. I know, hurry up and wait, since so far it's not looking good for a September start.

Back