• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Scary black guns for legal sale.

dangerboy said:
I should not look at this thread, it makes me want to buy a new rifle.  Luckily there are no gun stores in Wainwright.

We have 2 or 3 up in Lloyd.    ;D

Or with assistance from a friend you can assemble your own.I won't say build because that implies a level of skill tha I don't have.

By the way, Navy shooter I still have your bottles.

Someone say C-96?

Oct%2009%20169%20(Small).jpg

I have a repro stock, and alas, I had to sell the 1911 commercial (top of the photo) to afford the Red 9.

ObedientiaZelum said:
Found one of these for sale nearby, thought it looked pretty wild. $2000, .45cal  10 round mags.    Non-restricted too.

If I had the money I would buy it just to stress out the staff at my local handgun club.

kwcrs0800202.jpg

I just may have to add one of these to my collection  ;D

Cheers
Pop

Old and Tired said:
Or with assistance from a friend you can assemble your own.I won't say build because that implies a level of skill tha I don't have.

By the way, Navy shooter I still have your bottles.

That a Motiuk Custom Lower?

How do you like it?

Yes, it is the Motiuk product. I like it.  With the Trigger group I have in it from Magpul, it's a really tight fit.  I do have to do a bit of polishing with Jewlers rouge to smooth things out a bit because as a friend noted it's a bit gritty.

Finally got my Broomhandle out to the range, I learned the hard way that the hammer will bite your thumb when you wrap it around the stock incorrectly.

Yes Colin, it will....

Should I have mentioned that?  I probably should have mentioned that. 

Is yours 9 or .30?  You know not to use the 7.62x25mm Tokarev ammo, right?

NS

.30 Mauser, yes very aware that you should not use Tork ammo. We had a guy out here lose an eye recently doing just that. I was able to find a almost new bolt stop to replace the one I had.

This is my Black Battle Rifle.
Norinco M305 (M14S)
7.62 NATO
I went with this rifle, because they won’t let us have FN’s.
STA73652_zps4f41d84f-1_zps06bb91dd.jpg

I have already ordered a butt pillow with a mag pocket in Black. That will give me an extra inch of stock height.  I am also planning to swop out the mounts for something lower, these high mounts came with the M2 optics.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/12888/UTAS-UTS-15-12-Gauge-Black.aspx

two 7-round alternately feeding or selectable magazine tubes

UTAS-UTS-15_1000.jpg

ObedientiaZelum said:
http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/12888/UTAS-UTS-15-12-Gauge-Black.aspx

There seems to be a lot of trouble (hangups, FTE, FTF) with those. I don't have any personal experience with one though.

However, my KelTec KSG holds 15 rounds (2 3/4") in two mag tubes. 24 if I use the Aguila 1 3/4" Minishells, and hasn't had a single hiccup in the approx 1000 shells put through it so far. It's even fun to shoot skeet with using my EOTech on it. It is also quite a bit shorter and less bulky than the UTS. It's also true ambidextris, ejecting out the bottom.

One day I'll take a picture of my own.

Not black, but hubby just bought an SKS.  We just finished cleaning all the grease off it.  I'm no longer scared to touch it with my bare hands.  ;D

Back