• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Saudis sending Canadian-made LAVs to combat Yemeni Rebels

FSTO said:
The Sunday Morning CBC Radio program had Bob Rae on. He's the new Canadian UN Ambassador. Good old Bob, a loyal foot soldier to the end perpetuating the myth of the Canadian supplied "Jeeps" to the Saudis

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-57-the-sunday-magazine/clip/15798965-bob-rae-stephen-lewis-united-nations-75-canadas

Go to the 17:00 minute and hear Bob talk again about Jeeps.

I love how people that are against this think we are sending tanks, for those that think it's ok, we are sending jeeps.  Lol

Halifax Tar said:
Oh my god, that is so cringy lol  He obviously has no idea about what he talks.

Par for the course from our Political "Leaders"

Remius said:
I love how people that are against this think we are sending tanks, for those that think it's ok, we are sending jeeps.  Lol
[/quote
If a LAV is now classified as a jeep, does that mean I can buy one for personal use? Purely for recreational use of course!

MilEME09 said:
Remius said:
[/quote
If a LAV is now classified as a jeep, does that mean I can buy one for personal use? Purely for recreational use of course!

E-bay has dozens for sale and even a T-72 chassis!

:cheers:

Thread necro but the UN and amnesty international once again blast us for selling weapons to the KSA
Not that I have any love for the Saudis, but:

Is the implication then that the weapons supplied by the Iranians to the Houthi are somehow “peaceful”?

The Yemenis “just experienced it differently.”
Well I mean, technically and literally, they probably did… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gotta luv some of those pics of the LAVs being captured and driven around by the Houthi. (Are we SURE the reserves couldn’t handle the maintenance? Jk jk)

And .50 cal Timberwolf rifles ending up in the hands of the Houthi also? I hadn’t realized Canada was supplying those also. How kind of us.

Back