• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Running From Cops and Chased by Horses

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
While on the run he hopped the wrong fense and found himself running from the horses in the pasture. Afterward he didn't mind being arrested. ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/horses-help-florida-cops-take-down-fugitive-running-from-deputies/ar-BBSACD6?ocid=spartanntp

I am a fan of Live PD.  One episode showed a woman being chased by a herd of cattle.  Looked spooky on the IR camera from the helicopter.

I am a fan of Live PD.  One episode showed a woman being chased by a herd of cattle.

I am also. I wonder if the one that was really close was a bull?

Horses are extremely curious and were likely wondering if the fella had any food. He likely had no idea they were there until the one was right at his face! He likely needed a fresh pair of underwear!

I was at my brother's farm one day and I was working in a corral near the barn. A couple of horses were in the pasture about a quarter mile away. I swear to god it was only about 10 seconds and those horses were sniffing my neck. I never heard a thing as they approached.

Back