• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Selections FY 2021-2022

I received the flight ticket to Tornto on Jul 31, then I need to take a train to Kingston.
I'm just wondering any staff will be in the Pearson International Airport to meet us ?
Thanks
Not likely. As an Officer, you will need to be flexible and adapt to the uncertain/unknown,

There are taxis at the airport that will take you to Union Station for the train.

Good luck.

Not likely. As an Officer, you will need to be flexible and adapt to the uncertain/unknown,

There are taxis at the airport that will take you to Union Station for the train.

Good luck.
Thank you for your info.

Is it possible to change occupations while you are selected for ROTP? If I want to change from RCEME to Engineering Officer is this possible next year (I doubt it can happen this year but how about next year)?

Is it possible to change occupations while you are selected for ROTP? If I want to change from RCEME to Engineering Officer is this possible next year (I doubt it can happen this year but how about next year)?
Yeah, just talk to your staff, and they will direct you through the process of doing that. Our staff told us today that it happens more commonly than you think, so I wouldn't worry about it, so long as your degree is compatible with the trade you're trying to switch to.

Yeah its possible, but never guaranteed. You'll be able to VOT-U or whatever it's called after you complete BMOQ Mod 2. It seems like you guys will be doing BOTH Mod 1 and 2 next summer just like the class of 2024. You'll be able to start the application once your in 2nd year only if your degree is compatible.

Anyone know the manner of the questions asked for passing off the square?
Is it geared towards general college knowledge or cfls/csls?

Hey everyone. Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer from rotp civi-U to rmc after your first year?

Back