• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves Weapons Tech

hey guys this is a message to all weapons technicians (land), i am considering joining the regs as a weapons tech. and wanted to know in the regs do you get to deal with alot of guns? i have heard that in the reserves you mainly deal with stoves and stuff.... and if so how often are you actually dealing with the weapons and vehicles?? if you could message me back that would be great! thanks  :salute:

That was almost painful to read.

If your intent is to use this site, to gain knowledge of your chosen trade, please follow the Site Guidelines.

The Site Guidelines are required reading and include entries for the proper use of grammar, punctuation, spelling and capitalization of your posts.

Please take time to read, and follow, them before posting again.

The search function is also available. Had you used it, you would have found a plethora of information, already posted, about Weapons Techs.

Welcome to the site.

Milnet.ca Staff

It depends on the unit if your 1st line or 2nd line. At a svc bn you can expect to do both lines.

Hi everyone,

I looking for similar information regarding Weapons Tech. However I am more interested in the day-to-day life of this trade.
When I applied I originally applied for Weapons tech on its own. Currently however with it being closed the recruiter requested that I look at some of the other trade options that were available to me. I then decided on Combat Engineer as a second option. 

So really I am just wondering about what I could expect to be doing on any given day with these trades.

Thanks

ClumsyBear said:
I looking for similar information regarding Weapons Tech.

Some information here:
http://army.ca/forums/threads/17682/post-1254880.html#msg1254880

Back