• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

regiment numbers

SpeC1997

Inactive
Reaction score
Haven't really heard much and no one seems to know and this question has not been asked in a while as far as I can tell what are the numbers or the need of personnel in ethier petawawa or Edmonton?

SpeC1997:

We're going to cut you some slack, because if your profile is still correct, you are just finishing basic.

As these here fora are publicly available, security requires us to be mum on matters that may affect personal security of CAF members or their family. This is why we refrain from discussing matters such as whereabouts or location of units (unless otherwise publicized by the government), their composition, status, status of their members, etc.

In your previous posts, you indicate that you will be armour. A good choice, but this means that you may find yourself deployed at the sharp end sooner than you may expect. You would then appreciate the peace of mind for your family or friends back home that come from being discrete in public on the whereabouts of your own unit.

I assume your interest in those questions you ask is related to your choice of posting post-basic. If so, I suggest you go in the armour trade thread in these fora, identify someone you feel may know the answer and PM them directly using the DND network, or post your questions there, asking for an answer from knowledgeable people by way of PM to you.

Back