• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.



New Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on.  Just wanting some input on something.

I attempted two years ago to apply for the reserve force as an infantry soldier.  I passed everything, interview, PT, CFAT, all was well.  Everything was based now on my medical.  I hade mentioned that I had asthma as a child, so they wanted proof it was gone and done with.  Which I got.  The paperwork was lost after I handed it in and I received a letter quite sometime later saying that I need to send in the documents.  Seeing as how I sent my originals (d'oh) I decided to put it all on the back burner and finish college.

Well I'm graduated now, and I want to now go Regular Force.  The question is, do I start a whole new application OR do I tell them I began applying in the past and go from that application.

Thanks in advance.
As the application package has changed the answer is yes and you still have to tell them that you had previously applied.
It would most likely be easyest to close your file for the reserves and open a new one for regular force.
Thanks for the input.  So I guess I'll be telling them I have a previous application and that I'd like to reapply!