• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: RCD Lahr 1980-83 // looking for Andy White (Split off from Chuck Foster)

Rob MACaRTHUR

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello MCPL Weib as i Remember you, it is nice to see you again,  when i was in the unit  my crew commander was MCPL Andy White. I was wondering if any one has seen him or knows how i might be able to contact him. Well just looking for old friends on here one person i found was Ralph Suderman  but looking for more

Rob MacArthur said:
Hello MCPL Weib as i Remember you, it is nice to see you again,  when i was in the unit  my crew commander was MCPL Andy White. I was wondering if any one has seen him or knows how i might be able to contact him. Well just looking for old friends on here one person i found was Ralph Suderman  but looking for more

Andy White or Andy Wright? 

Andy Wright, formerly of the 17/21 Lancers, was CC of 23B in 1981/82.  The last time I saw him he was retired and working in Wainwright, AB. for the Brits in 2003.  They no longer have a presence there, so I am not sure where he may have moved on to.

I remeber Andy Wright
17th/21 Lancer.
Scull and Crossbone's
Cap and Collar.
The 17th/21 were part
of the "Charge of the light
Brigade" if memory serves
correctly.
Hang on lad I might have
handle on his where-abouts.
Cheer's,
Scoty B