• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: CEOTP 2019

Well done and congratulations!! Glad you got it! Good luck to you.

Selections were done recently and I received an offer for CEOTP-Pilot today. If you are waiting still, hang in there.

Rebus said:
Selections were done recently and I received an offer for CEOTP-Pilot today. If you are waiting still, hang in there.

Congrats on the offer! Were you also given a BMOQ date? I was recently competition listed for CEOTP-Pilot (beginning of June) and have been anxiously waiting for "the call". 

FIFO said:
Congrats on the offer! Were you also given a BMOQ date? I was recently competition listed for CEOTP-Pilot (beginning of June) and have been anxiously waiting for "the call".

September 16th. I have seen in previous years more selections in September for winter BMOQ. Good luck.

Rebus said:
September 16th. I have seen in previous years more selections in September for winter BMOQ. Good luck.

Thank-you for taking the time to respond. Were you competition listed for long?

FIFO said:
Thank-you for taking the time to respond. Were you competition listed for long?

February 2019 I hit the list. Some offers went out in January as well and I just missed them.

Just received my offer this afternoon (need to call the recruiting center yet) for CEOTP-Pilot :) . I start basic Sept 2nd, with my enrollment a week prior. Good luck to anyone still waiting!

FIFO

I received my offer last week and am leaving for my basic next sat. 20th July. Although my file was a whole mess as I was in reserves.

Lara5413 said:
I received my offer last week and am leaving for my basic next sat. 20th July. Although my file was a whole mess as I was in reserves.

Congrats! Best of luck at BMOQ.

Back