• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RE: Assistance Obtaining PO / EO / Course Syllabus

Baloo

Reaction score
All,

I do not have access to the DIN right now, so was hoping that someone would be able to assist. I am looking for a couple of items, as I've obviously shed some paperwork and old documents through my life. I am looking for the following:

- Any course syllabus / PO and EO lists for the old PRes DP2A (IPSWQ). The course year standard on my completion was 2005.
- Any course syllabus / PO and EO lists for the Common Army Phase (Phase II) from 2006 and Dismounted Infatry Platoon Commander (Phase III) from 2007.

If there is any open source material out there, great, or could someone private me.

Cheers,

Baloo

Baloo said:
All,

I do not have access to the DIN right now, so was hoping that someone would be able to assist. I am looking for a couple of items, as I've obviously shed some paperwork and old documents through my life. I am looking for the following:

- Any course syllabus / PO and EO lists for the old PRes DP2A (IPSWQ). The course year standard on my completion was 2005.

The PO and EO lists should be on your Course Report.

Just attempting to get them without having to bother the OR to pull any copies I may have.

Baloo said:
Just attempting to get them without having to bother the OR to pull any copies I may have.

Sadly, as this is the www and the chances of someone actually being online, on this particular site, with the same qualifications for the exact same dates, are extremely slim; would it not be quicker for you to look up your own personal copy of your Course Reports?

Perhaps you could even try contacting the SCHOOL?

You will in all likelihood have to contact Gagetown for this.  I work within the Army training system as the QS/TP holder for my school and I can't help you.  There is almost no chance other random folks can help you, unless it's randomly someone who works in the right shop at CTC.

Courses that old, the QS and TP have likely been rewritten.  The current versions will be on the DWAN, but the older versions will have been archived on approval of an updated QS/TP.

I know CAP is rewritten since you took it.  Without looking up the others, I can't confirm, but likely they're different now, too.

Figured as much, no worries.

Wasn't sure if there was anywhere on the DIN that kept archived course content that was quickly accessible.

Already contacted the OR, awaiting a response.

Thanks, anyways.

Back