• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-apply reserve after declining reg force offer

Itgirl118

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there, I originally wanted to apply reservist but where I live there are no units close by so I decided to apply regular forces and received an offer of employment in April, the same week my husband(he is reg force medic) received a posting message for us to move across the country, because I thought his career should take priority I turned down the offer. Now that we are moving and there is a reservist unit close to where we will be living I am curious what the wait time is to re-apply for reservist after turning down a reg forces offer? TIA

Good Day,

There is no wait time to re-apply.  Because you are changing elements and CFRCs there is some administration that will need to take place for your file to continue.
* You will need to contact your new CFRC to ask for your file to be transferred.
* You will need to contact the Reserve unit to find out if (1) they're hiring and if so (2) when you can do a FORCE Test with them.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Back